DIAMOND BRANDS WE CARRY
FireCushion represents a true breakthrough in diamond cutting.
- FireCushion is the most perfectly cut Cushion diamond in all the world
- GIA Cushion Brilliant (NOT Modified Brilliant)
- Graded “Excellent” by the GIA in polish and symmetry
- Less than 1 out of every 1,000 Cushions in the world is GIA EX EX Cushion Brilliant
- At Least 15% larger than a typical Cushions of the same weight (for example: a 1.00ct FireCushion looks the same or larger than a 1.15ct typical cushion)
- No extra belly, cutting away the weight you can’t see and shouldn’t pay for
- Minimum 95% light return, rivaling Ideal Rounds
EVOLUTION OF PERFECTION IDEAL2
The Worlds only Square Hearts & Arrow Diamond that is Responsibly Mined, Cut & polished in Canada.
The Ideal2 Cut Branded Diamond is not sold online. Therefor we do not post our current inventory. If you are interested in this cut, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the criteria to receive the current list.
Cut to the most exacting of ideal standards which have been established to be ideal in terms of proportion, polish and symmetry. Diamond cut refers to the angles and proportions of a diamond. A diamond crafted to use these angles correctly will internally reflect light from one mirror-like facet to another and disperse and reflect it through the top of the stone. The diamond cut, how well it has been polished and the proportions and symmetry, are of the singularly most important factors in determining the life, brilliance and dispersion of the diamond. A diamond that is cut too shallow with respect to its width will allow too much light to pass straight through the diamond, leaving little light to reflect. Such a diamond will appear dull and lacking in brilliance. Alternatively, a diamond that is cut too deeply will allow light to escape from the sides of the diamond and also appearing dull.
For many years the precise mathematical design of the cut that could offer the maximum light return has been a widely debated topic within the Diamond industry. However, the creation of the Ideal2 Cut allowed diamond craftsmen to reveal the maximum brilliance and fire through optimizing the light dispersal within a diamond. Since the establishment and modern development of the Ideal2 Cut, only diamonds that have been carefully crafted in this way can truly have said to have achieved their full potential.
The Ideal2 Diamond is crafted using the precise formulas and mathematical calculations developed from the Ideal to achieve maximum brilliance and fire within the diamond. Ideal Diamonds adhere to the strict parameters of the Ideal Cut thereby ensuring that the Ideal2 is the perfect Ideal Cut and the perfect diamond.
The Ideal2 Diamond is the only diamond that yields a Hearts & Arrows pattern when examined through the Hearts & Arrows scope. Additionally,
it performs exceptionally high under a “light return” analysis.
The finest craftsmen in Canada developed this revolutionary cut. The perfection lies in the symmetrical alignment of each of the 80 facets resulting in a light reflection yielding a Hearts & Arrows pattern. Moreover, as the Ideal2 Diamond is cut to “ideal” proportions, it generates scintillation that is beyond any existing standard square cut diamond.
It takes up to three times longer than any standard square cut to achieve the finishing quality the Ideal2 Diamond. The Ideal2 Diamond is cut to the most exacting of ideal standards in terms of proportion, polish and symmetry. Less than 1% all diamonds mined can be certified ideal. The innovative design of the Ideal2 Diamond allows it to reflect Perfect Light and Pure Brilliance.
The Ideal2 Diamond is the symbol of modern romance: a revolutionary design that maximizes all the classic elements of a diamonds beauty – brilliance elegance and fire. In modern romance, a diamond is the messenger of genuine feeling of love. It says “l love you as you are and because of who you are”. This message originates from the heart and the Ideal2 Diamond is the messenger thereof.
The Patented FireMark is the single most perfectly cut Princess Diamond there is… period.
- The first Princess Cut ever to consistently rival an Ideal Round in brilliance – with an astounding over 98% average light return.
- FireMark® has been put to the test by the Gemological Institute of America, the world’s foremost diamond authority, and the Gem Certification & Assurance Lab, a leader in grading the light performance of diamonds. And the results are unprecedented
- “Excellent” ratings from the GIA in Polish and Symmetry
- “Excellent” rating from GCAL for Light Performance
- Higher crown and smaller table result in greater fire and brilliance
- Shallower depth so you’re not paying for weight you can’t see
- FireMark diamond is approximately 10% larger than a typical Princess of equal carat weight. This means a .90 point FireMark will appear to be the same size or larger than a typical 1 carat Princess
- Chamfered corners – invisible to the naked eye. A facet is added to each corner eliminating the sharp point, and dramatically
increasing the diamond’s durability
FireMark diamonds are never cut to maximize the weight of a diamond. They’re always cut to maximize beauty.
This assures maximum brilliance, fire and sparkle.
Look for the FireMark® logo inscribed on your diamond’s girdle to assure this is truly a FireMark Princess Cut Diamond.
FireMark diamonds are only available from independent retail jewelers. They are not sold
on the internet, in chain stores, or listed with any on-line diamond listing services.
“Look into her eyes and tell her with absolute confidence, these are the most perfectly cut Princess Diamonds in all the world.”